TRACE Play is available for streaming over the Internet all around the world! You are on the move? Moving to a new city or abroad? Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Traveling abroad:
If you’re traveling aboard and want to watch TRACE Play, all you need is a stable Wi-Fi connection for your computer or mobile/tablet devices. If you are watching TracePlay outside of the country where you originally created your account, the content you will see on the website/app and your devices might be different from the content you have access to in your country.
- Relocating within your current country:
If you're moving within your current country, you don't need to change anything!
- Relocating to a new country:
There are only a few things to remember:
- Monthly price, billing currency and available payment methods may vary by country.
- You will be billed in the currency of the country you signed up in.
- If you wish to be billed in the currency of the country you moved to, just cancel your account, wait until the remainder of the month is over, and then restart your account in your new country.